Searching this page will only find
what you can see on the page.
To search inside all obituaries,
first they must all be visiable.
This can be easily done by
clicking on the small gray square
just below the ABC in the upper
right corner of the page.
NEKG of Vermont does not own copyright to the information on this page.
Each obituary on this page belongs to the originator.
Obituaries are created by the deceased or relatives of the deceased
with the help of funeral homes and are published with the intent of
informing the public of its content.
NEKG (NorthEast Kingdom Genealogy)
of Vermont does own this particular collection, transcription and the
presentation of these materials.
You will need to log in as either Member
or as Guest
in order to view obituaries.
Go back to the Obituaries Index page
to get the guest login information.
- Passed away peacefully at her home in Richmond on Monday August 3rd, 2009, Norene Stevens at the age of 68. Loving wife of James Stevens, and dear mother of Donald (Laurinda), Debra (Shannon McTaggart) and Carol (Allen Ezer). Special grandma of Mikayla, Aaron, Ryan, Connor, and Emily. Norene also leaves to mourn, her father Douglas Armstrong, her brothers and sisters, Bryan (Roberta), Gloria (Malcolm Wheeler), Myrna (Russell Worgan), Sharon (Kerry Coffey), Bruce, Wayne (Suzanne), and Craig (Martha) along with her brothers-in-law, sisters-in-law, many nieces, nephews, and dear friends. A celebration of Norene's life will be held in the Richmond-Melbourne United Church on Thursday August 6th at 2:00 PM with the Rev. Valerie Vande Wiele officiating. Please note; the family will be at the Church 1 hour prior to the service to receive condolences prior to the service. Interment in the Trenholm cemetery following the service. Donation to the Wales Home Foundation, 506 Rte 243 N., Richmond, QC J0B 2H0 would be greatly appreciated by the family.
- Passed away peacefully in Sherbrooke Que surrounded by his family on Wednesday April 29, 2009 at the age of 80 years. Maurice Auray, beloved husband and best friend of Ann Goodin and dear father of Phil (Suzanne), Robbie (Diane), Cheri (Randy), Cindy (Richard) and Dawn (Brian). Maurice was the cherished grandfather of Erin, Daniel, Mathew, Gina, Sam, James, Tonie, Jordan, Reiley, Kolbie and Jessie" Bessie ". Maurice is also survived by his sisters Cleo, Louise and his brother Philip and was predeceased by his sister Jackie. In respect of Maurice's wishes cremation was held. No visitation. A graveside service will be held at the Lingwick Cemetery Gould Que on Saturday May 9, 2009 at 2 PM. Rev John Barry Forsyth officiating. There will be a time of fellowship and remembrance at the "Hut" 300 St.Francis St. Sherbrooke (Lennoxville) at 3:30 PM all are welcome. As memorial tributes donations may be made to the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canda, Quebec Division, 666, Rue Sherbrooke Ouest, Bureau 1500, Montreal Quebec, H3A 1E7 or to The Children's Wish Foundation (Music Fest) Quebec West Chapter, 4200, boul St-Laurent, Suite 418 Montreal, QC. H2W 2R2 will be gratefully acknowledged by the family. "
- Passed away peacefully at the Wales Home on Friday January 30th, 2009 in her 88th year. Gooitske, beloved wife of the late Wiebe Vander Wal. Dear mother of Lambertus, Betty (Donald), Alle and Johnny (Karin). Dear grandmother of Robin (Chuck), Connie (Ophir), Jeffrey (Marie-Josee), John (France), Sonya (Garry) and Erica. Great-Grandmother of Hilary, Annabel, Vanessa, Hannah, Ryder, Jake, Sébastien, Avery, Aiden, Elliot, Jordan, Mackenzie, Phoenix and Kaleb. Thanks to a special friend Hazel, as well as the staff of Norton 2 for their care and kindness. A graveside service will be held in the Maple Grove Cemetery in the spring. Donations to the Wales Home Foundation, 506 Rte 243N, Richmond, QC, J0B 2H0 would be greatly appreciated. 819-826-2502
- Passed away at the C.H.U.S. Bowen on Sunday, January 25, 2009, at the age of 89. Beloved wife of the late Jack Seaman and cherished aunt of William Allen and Leona Matthews. Jean will also be sadly missed by her nursing colleagues at the Sherbrooke Hospital along with many other friends. Respecting her wishes, there will be no visitation or service. As a tribute to her memory, donations made to the Frontier Animal Society, 1 Bigelow, Stanstead, Qc. JOB 3E5 would be greatly appreciated by the family.
- Passed away at the CHUS - Hôtel-Dieu on January 4, 2009 in his 69th year. Beloved son of the late Elias Anto and the late Nazira Abdo. He will be dearly missed by his son , Jean-Claude, (mother, Jocelyne Couture) and his grandson, Zigmund. George also leaves behind his brothers, sisters, brothers-in-law, and sisters-in-law : the late Abrahim (Claudette Albert), Longueuil; Rose (the late Ibrahim Zako), Sherbrooke; Georgette, Ottawa; Diane (Robert McCulloch), New Hope, PA; Norma, Vancouver; Claire (Peter Delisle), Cookshire-Eaton; Rita (Robert Nashmy), Randolph, NJ; Gabriel (Karole Martel), Trois-Rivières; Gordon (France Langlois), Beaconsfield; nieces, nephews and friends. Visitation will take place on Thusday, January 8th, from 7 to 9 pm at the Funeral Home. The funeral service will be held at St. Ephrem Church, 150, 13th Avenue South, Sherbrooke J1G 2V8, on Friday, January 9th, at 11:00 a.m.. Interment to follow in the spring at Elmwood Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, donations to the St. Ephrem Church (address above) or to the Heart and Stroke Foundation, 2630 King West, Sherbrooke, QC J1J 2H1 would be greatly appreciated by the family.
- Passed away peacefully on February 19th, 2009 at the Foyer Richmond, Paul-Émile Babineau in his 85th year. Husband of the late Eileen Hayes and of the late Marcelle Lavoie. Dear father of Raymond (Thérèse), Monique (the late Michel), Ginette (André), Céline (Gilles) and Diane (Donald). Loving step-father of Milton (Carmen), Jocelyne (Claude), William (Céline), Sidney (Diane), and Shirley (Réjean). Paul also leaves to mourn many grandchildren, great-grandchildren, his brothers-in-law Merlin Hayes (Louise), Steven Hayes, Lloyd McCourt and Fred Batchelor, his sisters-in-law Monique (the late André Babineau), Dyna Hayes, and Doris Weare along with many nieces, nephews and friends. Paul was recently pre-deceased by his step mother-in-law, Rita Hayes.There will be visitation on Monday, February 23rd 2009 from 1 to 2 PM followed by the funeral service at 2 PM in the Holy Trinity Church of Kirkdale with the Rev. Andrew O’Donnell officiating, assisted by the Rev. Reginald Jennings. Interment in the Kirkdale Cemetery. As memorial tributes, donations to the Holy Trinity Church, c/o Jocelyne Lefebvre, 116 Rte 143, Ulverton, QC J0B 2B0 or to the A.L.S. Society of Quebec, 6300 Ave du Parc, Bureau 502, Montreal, QC H2V 4H8 would be greatly appreciated by the family. Arrangements entrusted to the Cass Funeral Home 819-826-2502
- Passed away suddenly at his home in Stanstead (Rock Island) on Sunday, February 15, 2009, at the age of 73. Beloved husband of Muriel Harrison and cherished father of: Gary, Ronnie (Wendy),Debbie (Harry), Rose (Denis), Randy (Patricia), Andy (Angie) and Shirley (Brian). Herbie will also be sadly missed by his 21 grandchildren, 5 great-grandchildren, brothers and sisters, many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends .Resting at the Cass Funeral Home 545 Dufferin, Stanstead, 819-876-5213 / on Wednesday, February 18, 2009,where friends may visit from 2:00 to 4:00 and 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.. The service will be held in the funeral home Thursday, February 19, at 2:00 p.m. with Reverend Barbara Wintle officiating.
- Passed away peacefully at Place Sanborn in Ayer’s Cliff on Saturday, February 14, 2009, at the age of 91. Beloved wife of the late Edgar Chadsey and cherished mother of Elizabeth (the late Graydon) and the late Diana. Precious grandmother of : Scott (Cathy), and Jeffery (Patricia); much loved gram of : Morgane, Camy, Carrie, Paisely, Justin, Abby and Emma. Maude will also be sadly missed by her sister Margaret (Charles), along with her nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. She was predeceased by her brothers: Lester, Vance and Rupert. There will be visitation in the presence of her ashes at the Cass Funeral Home, 900 Clough, Ayer’s Cliff 819-876-5213 on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.. The service will be held in St. George Anglican Church on Wednesday, February 18, at 2:00 p.m. with Reverend Barbara Wintle officiating. As a tribute to her memory, donations made to St. George Church, c/o Barbara Hewitt, 1002 Main St., Ayer’s Cliff, Qc. JOB1CO, would be greatly appreciated by the family.
- Peacefully at the Wales Home Richmond, Que on Sunday February 1, 2009 at the age of 93 years. Effie Florence Brock beloved wife of the late Raymond Lampron. Effie was predeceased by her brothers and sisters, Gladys (late Clarence Lariviere), Alice (late Russell Stevens), Lilith (late Cecil Hannan), Jessie (late Harry MacLeod), Percy (late Hattie Taber), Melvin (Mabel Skerry) and Alvin (Dolores Skerry). She is survived by many nieces and nephews . In respect of Effies wishes cremation was held. There will be no visitation. A graveside service will be held at the Ste. Bibiane Cemetery, Richmond Que in the spring. As memorial tributes donations to the Wales Home Foundation, 506 Rte 243 N Richmond, Que J0B 2H0 will be gratefully acknowledged by the family. Arrangements entrusted to the Cass Funeral Home, 295 Main St Richmond, Que 819-564-1750
- It is with profound sorrow that the family announces her passing in her 94th year on Monday January 5th at the Connaught Home in North Hatley PQ. She was the last surviving member of her family of James Oliver and Mary Ann Baskin of Hemmingford PQ. Muriel is survived by her son Kenneth and his wife Rose Marie of Georgetown ON and her daughter Myrna (Victor Vincent) of East Angus PQ. Adoring grandmother of Robert (Julie Laramée) of East Angus PQ and their two children Jennifer and Danick, Marc (Erin Snook) of Georgetown ON and Monique of Toronto ON. She is also survived by a number of nieces and nephews. A memorial service will be held at at later date. Donations in her memory to the Dr. J Klinck Foundation C/O Executive Director, Massawippi Christian Retirement Homes, 1501 Campbell Avenue R .R. # 2 Sherbrooke , QC. J1M 0C1 would be greatly appreciated by the family. The family would like to thank the staff at the Connaught Home for the wonderful care given to Muriel. Arrangements entrusted to the Cass Funeral Home, 819-564-1750
- Alden Alice (nèe Browne) Passed away peacefully at the CSSS-IUGS Pavillon St-Joseph, Sherbrooke, Qué on Tuesday July 28, 2009 at the age of 89 years. Beloved wife of the late Arthur Clayton Alden and devoted mother of Alice Marina Alden Hartson (the late Normand), Elaine Alden Hodgins (John), Margaret Alden Winget (Warren), Joy Alden Cameron (Paul), Noël Alden (Ellen), the late Arthur and the late William. Alice was the dear grandmother of Marie-Claude Gagne (Lance Hoy),Tom Klenenz, Dana Hartson, Corey Hartson, Jason Hartson, Marc Cameron and Sarah Cameron and the great-grandmother of seven great-grandchilden. She will be sadly missed by many sisters, brothers, sister-in-laws, brother-in-laws, nieces, nephews, and friends. A funeral service will be held at the St-Antoine Catholique Church on Monday August 3, 2009 at 2 pm. The family will be at the church one hour prior to the service to receive condolences. Interment in the St-Antoine Cemetery. Donations in Alice's memory may be made to the Fondation Rock Guertin Inc. 1337 Rue Des Sables, Sherbrooke, Quebec J1J 1B6 will be greatly appreciated by the family. Arrangements entrusted to the Cass Funeral Homes (819)564-1750
- Lester Grace (nee Blanchard) Passed away on Thursday July 23, 2009 at the CHUS-Hotel-Dieu, Sherbrooke, QC. Wife of the late Wilbert Lester and the late Wilfrid Crook. Dear mother of Norma, Charles, (Bonnie Doyle), Catherine and the late James. She was the grandmother of Catherine, Carrie, Mark, Robert, Serena, Aimee, Angela, Courtney and Timothy and the great-grandmother of Robert, Gianna and Christina. Grace was the sister of the late Ruby (John Hawker), the late Harold (Florence Bailey) and the late Eldred Bill (the late Jeannine Eaton) and the sister-in-law of Winston Lester, Verna Lester (Joseph Clark), Edward Lester, Della Lester (David Doyle), Allen (Vivian McQuinn), Dorothy (Earhest Gunter) and Ralph (Jean McGill). Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 295 Principale South, Richmond, QC J0B 2H0 819-826-2502 where friends and family may call on Sunday July 26, 2009 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 pm and on Monday July 27, 2009 from 1 to 2 pm followed by the funeral at 2 pm in the funeral home. Rev Valerie Vande Wiele officiating. Interment in the St-Anne's Cemetery.
- Burton, William Robert William (Bill) Robert Burton (1929-2009), husband of the late Gwendolyn Rowe, brother of the late Alton Burton and son of the late Aurelius and the late Clara Burton (nee Scholes), passed away in the afternoon of July 20th, 2009 with his loved ones by his side. Bill is survived by his daughters Janet and Alison Burton, his long time loving and supportive companion of nineteen years, Marvel Elaine Denis of Waterford, Vermont, his nieces and nephew Sharon Nugent (nee Burton), Sheila Burton, Robert Burton and their families, along with all members of the Rowe family. Visitation will be held on Thursday July 23rd, 2009 between 7and 9 p.m. and Friday between 12:00 and 1:00 p.m. at the Cass Funeral Homes 3006 College Street, Lennoxville, Quebec J1M 1T9 (819-564-1750 and ). The funeral will also be held at Cass on Friday July 24th, 2009, at 1 p.m. followed by the internment at Malvern Cemetery. Given the unbelievable support and compassion of all the staff and medical professionals, in lieu of flowers, any donations to Fondation de l'Hôpital de Memphrémagog (firstname.lastname@example.org or 50, rue St-Patrice Est, Magog (Quebec) J1X 3X3, in Bill Burton's memory, would be greatly appreciated.
- Paul A. Bédard passed away peacefully May 26, 2009 at the Centre Hébergement Richmond, Richmond QC, in his 80th year. He leaves to mourn his loss, his wife of 57 years, Dorothy Smith, as well as his children Ruth (Terry Fuller), Richard, Dennis (Sarah McMullen), Perry, David (Pamela Rafuse), Helen (Richard Sauve) and Denise (David Pelkey); His grandchildren Stephanie Fuller (Josh Collins), Mark Fuller (Tracey Aitkin), Casey, Chase, and Madison Bédard, Mika and Zack Bédard, Nicholas and Samantha Bédard, Robyn Sauve and Noah and Jonah Pelkey. A funeral service will be held at the Cass Funeral Home, 295 Principale S., Richmond (819) 826-2502 - , on Saturday May 30, 2009 at 2:00PM, with visitation from 12:30 to 1:45 prior to the service. In lieu of flowers, donations to the Alzheimer society, 375 rue Argyll, Édifice Norton, Local 0725, Sherbrooke, QC J1J 3H5 would be greatly appreciated by the family.
- Peacefully at the Wales Home, Richmond, Que on Monday May 18, 2009 at the age of 87 years. Rita Lila Baird beloved wife of the late Leo Burczyk. Rita was the daughter of the late Joseph William Baird and the late Rosanna Eliza Lebourveau. Rita formly of Lennoxville Que and was a long time employee of Bishop's University. In respect of her wishes cremation was held. No visitation. A family interment will be held at the Cookshire Cemetery on Saturday May 23, 2009 at 4:30 pm . As memorial tributes, donations to the Cookshire Cemtery, c/o Rev Ronald West, 23 rue Charles-Lennox, Sherbrooke, QC. J1M 1E6 will be gratefully acknowledged by the family.
- On Thursday April 16, 2009, at the CHUS Fleurimont, in her 97th year. Wife of the late Osborne Dougherty and loving mother of Durwood (Belva), Doreen (Hollis Cairns), Delbert (Verna) and Vernon (Marion). She was predeceased by her youngest son Roger and his wife Joan. Gramma to three generations of grandchildren. Visitation at the Cass Funeral Home, 554 Main St., Bury, QC 819-564-1750 on Tuesday April 21, 2009 from 7 to 9 pm. The Funeral service will be held Wednesday April 22, 2009 at 2pm at St-Paul's Anglican church, Bury.Rev. Sister Mary Florence Liew officiating and assisted by Rev. Canon Ron West, followed by the interment in the Bury Cemetery. A special thank-you to the kind people at St-Paul's Rest Home. Donations to the St-Paul's Rest Home, 592 Main St., Bury, QC, J0B 1J0, in her memory would be greatly appreciated by the family.
- Peacefully at the Domaine de la Sapiniere East Angus, Que on Monday April 13, 2009 at the age of 84 years. James Douglas Baird beloved husband of the late Esther Pepper and dear father of Peter, Kim-Marie and was predeceased by Mary-Beth and Robert. Pete was the cherished Papa Pete to Lindsay, Emily and John and was a special Papa Pete to Roxanne, Aaron, Riley and Aaden. In respect of Pete's wishes cremation was held. A casual time of rememberance will be held at Pete's camp on Friday April 17, 2009 from 2 to 4 PM. Arrangements entrusted to Cass Funeral Home 819-564-1750 .For memorial tributes donations to Frontier Animal Society, 1 Bigelow St. Stanstead, QC J0B 3E5 would be greatly appreciated by the family.
- Passed away at the Asbestos Hospital on Wednesday April 1st, 2009 at the age of 84. Husband of the late Anna Thom, and father of the late Linda, Douglas (Marion), Judy (Larry Noel) and Donald (Debbie). Dear grandfather of Kimberley (Mike), Daniel (Lyanne), Jeffrey, Jason (Erin), Rachel, Shawna, Marsha, Ricky, and Crystal. Harold also leaves to mourn his great grandchildren, his sister Irene, and his special niece Wanda along with many other relatives and friends. Resting at the Dupuis Funeral Home, 148 Daniel Johnson St., Danville, where friends may visit on Friday April 3rd from 7 to 9 PM and on Saturday from 10 to 11:00 am. A funeral service will be held in the funeral home on Saturday at 11:00 am with the Rev. Reginald Jennings officiating. Interment in the Danville Protestant cemetery at a later date. Donations to the Danville Protestant Cemetery, c\o Robert Murchie, 2 Forest Rd., Danville, QC J0A 1A0 would be greatly appreciated by the family.
- Passed away peacefully at the CHUS Fleurimont, in the presence of family and friends, on Thursday March 5th, 2009, at the age 78. Dear son of the late Chesley Banfill and of the late Violet Smith, and loving companion of the late Rita Robinson. Brother of Everett (Matty) and of the late Douglas Banfill (Janet). Allan also leaves to mourn many dear nieces, nephews and friends. Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 295 Principale S., Richmond, (819) 826-2502 , where friends may visit on Sunday March 8th from 7 to 9 PM. A funeral service will be held at the Richmond-Melbourne United Church, Richmond, on Monday March 9th at 2:00PM with the Rev. Valerie Vande Wiele officiating. Please note; the family will be at the Church to receive family and friends 1 hour prior to the service. Interment in St-Anne's cemetery in the spring. Donations to the Wales Home Foundation, 506 Rte 243N, Richmond, QC J0B 2H0 or to the Richmond-Melbourne United Church, att: Sarah Fowler, 247 Main St., Richmond, QC J0B 2H0 , would be greatly appreciated by the family.
- Passed away after a courageous battle with Cancer at the C.S.S.S. Memphremagog on Friday, February 20, 2009, at the age of 59. Loving husband of Barbara Heath and cherished brother of : Frank (Diane) and Marjorie (Jim). Andrew will also be sadly missed by his sister-in-law Betty and brother-in-law Brian, and will be fondly remembered by his nieces and nephews: Billy, Ben, Emily, Darla, Dena, Jamie, Darcy, Stephanie, and Chantal, as well as other relatives and many close friends. He was predeceased by his parents John and Jean Bruhmuller. The service will be held in Centenary United Church in Stanstead on Saturday, February 28, 2009 at 2:00 p.m. with Reverend Catherine Smith officiating. Donations made to the Memphremagog Hospital Foundation, 50 St-Patrice Est., Magog, Qc. J1X 3X3 would be greatly appreciated. The family wishes to express their most sincere appreciation to the staff of the 2nd floor of the C.S.S.S. Memphremagog for the kind and loving care given to Andy and Barb. Arrangements entrusted to Cass Funeral Home, 545 Dufferin, Stanstead, Qc. JOB3E0 819-876-5213
- Suddenly at the Hotel Dieu Hospital on Thursday, November 19, 2009 at the age of 81 years. Irvin Albert Bradley was the loving son of the late Albert Bradley and the late Agnes Ryan of Frampton Que. Albert was the beloved husband of Marion Effie MacLeod and dear father of David of Sawyerville. Cherished grandfather of Kiersten and Danika. Irvin is also survived by serveral nieces, nephews and many friends. Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 3006 College St. Sherbrooke (Lennoxville), QC J1M 1T9 (5819)564-1750 / www.cashomes.ca where friends may call on Monday November 23, 2009 from 1 to 2 pm followed by the funeral service at 2pm. The Ven. Dean Ross officiating. Interment in the Malvern Cemetery. A s memorial tributes, donations to the ALS Society , 90 Adelelaide St. East Suite B 101 Toronto, Ontario M5C 2B4 or the charity of your choice will be gratefully acknowledged by the family.
- Peacefully at the CHUS Hospital Fleurimont, Sherbrooke, Que., on Saturday September 12, 2009 at the age of 87 years. Beloved wife of the late Murray Bradshaw. Madeleine leaves to mourn her sisters Gilberte Beaudry Jacques, St Hyacinthe, QC, Isabelle Beaudry, Sherbrooke, QC and Marielle Beaudry Perras, Québec, QC. Her step son Murray Jr Bradshaw, St-Boniface, Winnipeg and her godson Philip Kouri. Madeleine also leaves to mourn her sister-in-laws: Suzanne Morin Beaudry, Granby QC and Colette Bélisle Beaudry, Sherbrooke, QC as well as many family and friends of Lennoxville. Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 3006 College St. Sherbrooke (Lennoxville) Quebec JiM 1T9 819-564-1750 .ca where family and friends may call on Friday September 18, 2009 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 10 pm and on Saturday September 19 from 8 to 8:45 am followed by the funeral service at 9 am in the St-Antoine’s Catholic Church, Sherbrooke (Lennoxville). Interment in the St-Michel’s Cemetery. The Beaudry and Kouri family would like to thank the staff at the CHUS Fleurimont and Father Pare for the affection and care given to Mrs Bradshaw. Donations in Madeleine’s name may be made to the Heart and Stroke Foundation, 2630 King Wewt, Bureau 100, Sherbrooke, Québec J1J 2H1 or an organization of your choice will be greatly appreciated by the family.
- Batchelor, Ruby Georgia-Anna (nee Giroux) Passed away peacefully at the C.S.S.S. Memphremagog on Wednesday, September 9, 2009, at the age of ninety-one. Beloved wife of the late James Batchelor and dear sister of Nellie Kezar, Evelyn Hevey (the late Ernest) and Pauline Waite (Norman). She was predeceased by sisters and brothers: Alice O’Connor (the late James), Henry (Sonny,aged 3), Violet Boisvert, Darold (Marcelle) and John (Jacqueline). Ruby will also be sadly missed by her many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. Honouring her wishes there will be no visitation. The funeral service will be held on Saturday, September 12, 2009, at 2:00 p.m. in the Sacred Heart Church in Stanstead,with Father Yvon Malouin officiating, followed by interment of her ashes in the Crystal Lake Cemetery, Stanstead, Qc. In lieu of flowers, donations made to the charity of your choice would be appreciated by the family. Arrangements entrusted to the Cass Funeral Home, 545 Dufferin, Stanstead, Qc. 819-876-5213/
- Passed away on Sept 1, 2009 at the Wales Home, Richmond QC, in her 89th year. Beloved wife of the late Harold Z Blanchard, and daughter of the late Henry Bailey and the late Emily Sproston . Sister of the late William Bailey, the late Adah Dean, and the late Lila (Emily) LeBaron. Dear Aunt of Susan McComb, the late Jane LeBaron, Helen Downey, Harriet Wile, and Chauncey LeBaron. Florence also leaves to mourn several cousins, as well as nieces and nephews of her late husband. A special thanks to the staff of the Wales Home - Donations to the Trenholm United Church, c/o Lillian Blanchette, 36 Melbourne Ave. N., Richmond, QC J0B 2H0, or to the Trenholm Cemetery Fund, c/o Lloyd Wintle, 95 Rte 243, Richmond, QC J0B 2H0 would be appreciated. A funeral service will be held in the Trenholm United Church on Monday September 7th at 2:00 PM. Please note; the family will receive condolences one hour prior to the service. Interment in the Trenholm Cemetery. Arrangements entrusted to the Cass Funeral Home, Richmond. / (819) 826-2502
- Passed away at the CHUS Fleurimont, Sherbrooke Que., on Monday August 31, 2009 at the age of 86 years. Clarence leaves to mourn his friend Gladys Callaway Chartier., the children of the late Doreen Whittier, Gladys (Daniel), Bernice (Gary), Lisa (Yves), his eight grandchildren and his four great-grandchildren. Clarence also leaves to mourn his sisters Elsie Buzzell, Gertrude Wharry, Margaret Hornett and his brother Clinton (Jerry). Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 545 Dufferin St. Stanstead, Que., J0B 3E0, 819-876-5213 where friends and family may call on Saturday September 5, 2009 from 9 to 10 AM followed by the funeral service at 10 AM. Rev Catherine Smith officiating. Interment in the Marlington Cemetery.