Searching this page will only find
what you can see on the page.
To search inside all obituaries,
first they must all be visiable.
This can be easily done by
clicking on the small gray square
just below the ABC in the upper
right corner of the page.
NEKG of Vermont does not own copyright to the information on this page.
Each obituary on this page belongs to the originator.
Obituaries are created by the deceased or relatives of the deceased
with the help of funeral homes and are published with the intent of
informing the public of its content.
NEKG (NorthEast Kingdom Genealogy)
of Vermont does own this particular collection, transcription and the
presentation of these materials.
You will need to log in as either Member
or as Guest
in order to view obituaries.
Go back to the Obituaries Index page
to get the guest login information.
- Passed away after a courageous battle of cancer at home on Friday, February 19, 2010 at the age of 69 years. Beloved husband of Diane Rouillard. Dear father of Mario and Nathalie (Richard Desrochers). Also left to mourn are his grandchildren Félicia and Anthony (mother Isabelle St-Onge) and his brother Richard Loiselle and his sister the late Carole as well as many brother -in-laws and sister-in-laws. Resting at the Cass Funeral Home , 554 Principale St, Bury, QC (819)564-1750 / www.casshomes.ca where family and friends may visit on Sunday, February 21st, 2010 from 1 to 4 and 7 to 9 pm and on Monday, February 22, 2010 from 9:30 to 10:45 . A funeral service will be held at the St-Raphaël Catholic Church, Bury on Monday February 22nd at 11 am followed by the interment in the St-Raphaël Cemetery, Bury. The family would like to thank the CLSC Cookshire and Dr. Robert Parent and his staff for the exceptional care given to Réal . Donation's in Réal's memory may be made to the Fabrique St-Raphaël Bury, 529 Principale St. Bury, QC. J0B 1J0 would be greatly appreciated by the family.
- Peacefully in the Wales Home, Richmond, QC on Wednesday, February 17, 2010 at the age of 87 years. Predeceased by her loving husband Gordon. Dear mother of Donna (Lynn Grainger), Carol (Maurice Seefried) and Mary (the late Dale Philbrick). Loving grandmother and great grandmother. Interment at St,Andrew's Cemetery in Melbourne, QC at a later date. Donations to the Wales Home, 506 Rte 243 N, Cleveland, QC J0B 2H0 or the charity of your choice would be gratefully appreciated. Arrangements entrusted to the Cass Funeral Homes (819)564-1750 / www.casshomes.ca
- Passed away peacefully at La Providence Hospital in Magog, on Saturday January 30th, 2010, Mrs Eleanor Lachapelle at the age of 84. Dear wife of the late Thomas Smith and of the late Earl Lachapelle. Eleanor leaves to mourn, her dear sons Sabon and Velmore Smith, along with her grandchildren Lucy, Nancy and Thomas as well as her great grandson Andrew. Eleanor spent many years, and shared lots of precious memories, with her nephew Jean Paul Leroux (Priscilla MacPherson), and will be sadly missed by her dear friend Johnny MacPherson, along with many nieces, nephews, cousins and friends. Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 545 Dufferin, Stanstead, QC (819) 876-5213 ~ www.casshomes.ca , where friends may visit on Wednesday February 3rd from 1 to 2 PM, followed by the service at 2:00PM with Rev. Meade Baldwin officiating. Interment in the Fitch Bay cemetery in the spring. Donations to the Frontier Animal Society, C.P. 2505, Stanstead QC J0B 3E0, would be greatly appreciated by the family.
- Donald Laroche of Sawyerville passed away on Saturday January 30, 2010 in his 92nd year. Loving husband of the late Lillian Hover. Dear father of Harley (Gayle) of Campbellford Ontario and Bonnie (Alton) Fowler of Sawyerville. Grandfather of Dareth (Brenda) Fowler, Deanna (David) Parnell of Sawyerville, Troy (Barb) Laroche and Tina (Tom) Sykes of Georgetown, Ontario. Great Grandfather to Jacob, Emily, Abigail, Owen Laroche and Spencer Sykes of Georgetown, Kendra, Skylar, Zachary Parnell, Jake and Josh Henderson. Brother of Jean (Ken) Patrick, the late Rita Forgrave, late Wendell, late Fortis, late Hilda Laroche. Brother-in-law of Vera Hover. Resting at the CASS funeral Home, 15 Station St, Sawyerville, Quebec 819-564-1750 www,casshomes.ca, where friends may call on Tuesday, Febuary 2, 2010 from 7pm to 9pm and on Wednesday Febuary 3, from 1pm to 2pm followed by the funeral service at 2pm. Rev Wendy Evans officiating. Spring internment in the Eaton Cemetery. As memorial tributes, donations to the Cancer Foundation of Quebec, 3001, 12th ave Sherbrooke, Quebec, J1H 5NH.
- Passed away at the CHUS Fleurimont in Sherbrooke, on Thursday January 21, 2010, at the age of 49, Mr. Yvon Leduc, son of André Leduc and Jeannette Vermette. Yvon leaves to mourn, his children Christine (Terry Lloyd) and Michel (Aky Mikami), his grandchildren Trisha, Heidi and the late Katelyn and his loving companion Sylvie Fontaine. Yvon also leaves to mourn, his brothers Claude (Lyne Poulin), Alain (Isabelle Pelletier), Yves (Martine Boisclair), and Stéphane, his sisters Aline (Sylvain Viau), Guylaine (Claude Cadrin)and Sylvie (Jean Filion), along with many nieces, nephews, cousins, other relatives and friends. Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 15 Station, Sawyerville, 819-564-1750 \ www.casshomes.ca , on Tuesday January 26, 2010 from 7 to 9 pm and on Wednesday January 27, from 10 to 10:45 am followed by the funeral service at 11 am at the Notre-Dame-du-St-Rosaire Catholic Church in Sawyerville. Interment in the Eaton Cemetery in the spring. Donations in Yvons memory may be made to the 'Foundation JEVI - Estrie' 120, 11ième ave. Nord, Sherbrooke, QC, J1E 9Z9.
- McHarg, Mary (nee Leith) Mary McHarg's 90 year journey of life came to a peaceful end on January 19, 2010. Since the obituary and service plans have been published in the Record, Mary has now been joined by her sister Erena Leckie (nee Leith) . Therefore a joint service has been arranged. There will now be a celebration of their lives on Saturday, March 13, 2010 at 2 pm at the St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church, 256 Queen St. Sherbrooke, QC. The joint service will be held with Rev John Barry Forsyth officiating. In lieu of flowers, donations to the Wales Home Foundation, 506 rte 243 N, Cleveland, QC J0B 2H0 would be greatly appreciated by the family. Arrangements entrusted to the Cass Funeral Home (819)564-1750 / www.casshomes.ca
- Gilbert, Esther Lancaster Passed away peacefully at the CHUS Fleurimont after a short illness on Monday January 11, 2010 in her 99th year. Esther Gilbert beloved wife of the late Roscoe Gilbert. Esther leaves to mourn her children Marjorie and Ellery (Judy), her brother William (Eileen) She was the dear grandmother of Wendy (Randy), Kathy, Randy, Shawn, Sherry, Lisa (Eric) and Robert (Tina) and she is also the great-grandmother of 11. Esther is predeceased by her children Arlie, Lorne and Lloyd and also her brothers Aleck (Myrtle), Russell, Forrest (Merle) and her sisters Lucy, (John) and Elaine and is survived by her sister-in-law Olive Lancaster and her brother-in-law Paul Bedell. She will be sadly missed by many nieces and nephews. Resting at the Cass Funeral home, 554 Main St. Bury, QC (819)564-1750 / www.casshomes.ca where friends may call on Friday January 15, 2010 from 7 to 9 pm and on Saturday January 16, 2010 at the St. Paul's Anglican Church Bury from 1 to 2 pm followed by the funeral service at 2 pm. Rev. Canon Ron West officiating. As memorial tributes, donations to the St. Paul's Rest Home, 592 Main St. Bury, QC J0B 1J0 would be gratefully acknowledged by the family.
- Passed away peacefully at the Foyer St-Joseph, Sherbrooke, QC on Thursday, November 11, 2010 at the age of 85 years. Loving wife of the late Lennox Loach and dear mother of Victoria ( Rock Chretien ), Jeffrey, Michael ( Joanne West ), Nancy ( Larry Wilcox ), Brenda, Steven ( Veronica Daigneault ) and the late David. Dear grandmother of 21 grandchildren and 7 great-grandchildren. Frances leaves to mourn her brothers and sisters Doug Ladd, Sylvia Patton, Raymond Ladd and Audrey Firth and predeceased by her brother Austin Ladd. Resting at the Cass Funeral , 3006 College St. Sherbrooke ( Lennoxville ) on Monday, November 15, 2010 from 11am to 1:45 pm. A funeral service will be held at St. George's Anglican Church, 84 Queen St. Sherbrooke, ( Lennoxville ) at 2 pm . The Ven. Dean Ross officiating. Interment in the Malvern cemetery.
- Passed away peacefully at the Hôtel-Dieu Hospital, Sherbrooke, Qc on Wednesday, November, 3, 2010 at the age of 63 years. Beloved son of the late Earl Lloyd and the late Gertrude Simpson. Loving husband of Vivian Laroche and dear father of Wayne, Dale ( Jenny Hamel ), Bruce and Gloria ( Jean-Marc Dallaire) and dear grandpa of Alan and Tiffany Lloyd. Richard also leaves to mourn his brothers and sisters along with his many nieces, nephews and friends. Resting at the Cass Funeral home. 15 Station St. Sawyerville, QC on Sunday, November 7, 2010 from 7 to 9 pm and on Monday, November 8th from 1 to 2 pm followed by the funeral service at 2 pm in the funeral home. Rev. Wendy Evans officiating. Interment in the Eaton Cemetery.
- Curtis passed away peacefully at his Sawyerville residence on November 1, 2010 at the age of 65. Beloved husband to Pauline Poudrier and son to Beverly Laroche (the late Gerald). Curtis is survived by his children Yvon (Angela Hodge), Guy (Lisette Guillette), Manon (Mario Brochu), Bruno (Lynda Poulin) and Louis (Marie-Josée Custeau); his grandchildren Lee-Anna, Bradley, Marie-Éve, Bryan, Sabrina, Maxime, Cédrik, Alex, Marie-Soleil, Mélissa and Alexandre; his brothers and sister Garfield (Audrey Harrison), Rodney and Gertrude (Robert Galvin). Also survived by his in-laws and many other relatives and friends. Resting at the Notre-Dame-du-Saint-Rosaire Church in Sawyerville, where family and friends may visit on Thursday, November 4, 2010 from 2-4 and 7-9 pm, and on Friday, November 5 from 10 to 10:45 a.m., followed by the funeral service at 11 a.m. in the church. Interment in the Notre-Dame-du-Saint-Rosaire cemetery.
- Betty passed away peacefully at the Wales Home, Richmond, QC on October 28, 2010 at the age of 87. Wife of the late Grant Hutchins, sister of Catherine 'Girlie' Maxwell ( the late Wilbert ), the late Keith Lane ( Elsie ), and the late Lloyd. ' Tubby ' Lane ( the late Paulie ). Also survived by several nieces and nephews. A private family service was held followed by interment at the Malvern Cemetery, Lennoxville, QC. The family wishes to thank the staff of the Wales Home for the kind care given to Betty. Arrangements entrusted to Cass Funeral Home, 3006 College St. Sherbrooke (819-)564-1750 / www.casshomes.ca
- Accidently on October 23rd, 2010 at the age of 21, passed away Hans Lowry, loving son of Uwe Lowry and Suzanne Gendron. Family and friends may visit at the Cass Funeral Home, 15 Station St., Sawyerville, on Thurday, October 28, 2010 from 7 to 9 pm and also on Friday, October 29, 2010 from 1 to 2 pm followed by the funeral service at 2 pm. Interment at East-Clifton cemetery. Hans Lowry leaves to mourn his daughter Naima , his parents: Uwe Lowry and Suzanne Gendron, his sisters: Geneviève and Jacinthe Gendron, his brother Mattias Lowry, his grandparents: Curtis and Hannelore Lowry, and his grandmother, Théodora Blanchette. Hans also leaves to mourn, his uncles, aunts , cousins, the mother of his daughter, Kassandra Harpin, other relatives and many friends.
- Passed away at the C.S.S.S. Memphremagog on Monday, October 18, 2010, at the age of 83 years. Beloved wife of the late Oral Smith and cherished mother of: Johnny (Belinda Hayward), Diane, George (Elaine Roberts), and Raymond; Mary Rose (Joe) will also be sadly missed by her ten grandchildren, twelve great-grandchildren, along with her step-great-grandchildren, brothers Amy (Ellen), and Wilfred (Bertha), many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. She was predeceased by her children Kenny, Arnold, Linda and Jessica, as well as her sister-in-law Yvonne (the late Alfred Greenwood). Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 545 Dufferin, Stanstead 819-876-5213/www.casshomes.ca where friends may visit from 2:00 to 4:00 and 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. on Wednesday, October 20, 2010. A service will be held in the chapel Thursday, October 21, at 10:30 a.m. with Reverend Barbara Wintle officiating. Interment will take place in Crystal Lake Cemetery. As a tribute to her memory, donations made to the Canadian Cancer Society, 3330 King West, Sherbrooke, Qc. J1l 1C9 would be greatly appreciated by the family.
- It is with great sadness and regret that we announce the passing of Mr. Claude Lapointe on Saturday, October 16, 2010 at the age of 67. After a long and courageous battle with cancer, Claude died at his home surrounded by his family and friends. Claude was the son of the late Jean-Claude Lapointe and the late Gertrude David. He leaves to mourn his loving wife Monique Le Roux, his sisters Constance (Michel), Claire (Gilles), nieces Danielle (Charles Grill), Michelle (Michel Allard), and their children Justin, Nicolas, Gabriel, Tyler and Harrison. He also leaves to mourn his aunt Rita Hinse Lapointe, many cousins and friends. Claude served as the Director General of the Dixville Home for twenty years. Claude's courage and determination served as an inspiration to all of us who knew and loved him. Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, where friends may visit on Friday October 22, 2010 from 2 to 4 pm and 7 to 9 pm., and on Saturday October 23, 2010 from 10 to 10:45 am. The funeral service will be held at St-Mark Chapel on Bishop University campus on Saturday October 23, 2010 at 11am. Interment will take place at the Malvern Cemetery at a later date. In lieu of flowers donations to the Fondation du Centre d'accueil de Dixville, (301, rue St-Alexandre, Dixville, Quebec, J0B 1P0) would be greatly appreciated.
- It is with great sadness that the family of Bob Lewis announces his passing after a lengthy illness, on Wednesday, October 13, 2010 at the age of 69 years at the CHUS Hôtel-Dieu in Sherbrooke. He was an only child. Mr Lewis was born June 29, 1941 in Montreal. Bob will be lovingly remembered by his children Robert and Marc ( Kathleen ), and his granddaughter Georgia Grace. As per Bob's wishes, there will be no visitation or funeral service. An interment will be held in the Malvern Cemetery at a later date. Memories and condolences at Cass Funeral Home.
- Peacefully at the Hôtel Dieu Hospital, on Wednesday, June 30, 2010 at the age of 90 years. Roberta Mary Laberee beloved wife of the late Leslie Richardson and the late Morris Smith and was the loving mother of Margaret ( late Merlin Harvey - late Robert Wright), Mavis (Don Larmour), Robert Richardson (Liz Hurd), Kathy (Bruce MacDonald), Dale (Darlene Bain), Lynn (Dianne Rogers), Bruce (Debbie Sheldon) and Charleen (James Abbott). Roberta was the cherished grandmother of twenty three, great grandmother of thirty one and one great great granddaughter. Roberta was predeceased by her sister Kathleen Cummings and her brother Waymer. Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 3006 College St. Sherbrooke (Lennoxville) (819)564-1750 / www.casshomes.ca where friends may call on Sunday, July 4, 2010 from 7 to 9 pm and on Monday, July 5th from 1 to 2 pm followed by the funeral service at 2 pm. Mr. John Klinck officiating. Interment in the Eaton Cemetery. As memorial tributes, donations to the Eaton Cemetery c/o Nadia Boutin 255 Wheeler Rd, Cookshire, QC J0B 1M0 or the Dr. W. J. Klinck Foundation c/o Massawippi Christian Retirement Homes, 1501 rue Campbell, Sherbrooke, QC J1M 0C1 would be greatly appreciated by the family.
- Passed away peacefully at the C.S.S.S. Memphremagog, on Wednesday, June 23, 2010 at the age of 82 years. Beloved wife of the late Gordon and loving mother of : Kenneth (Suzanne) and Brenda; Precious grandma of : Ivan, Brian, Amanda, Shawn and Sherry: dear great-grandma of: Brandon, Aiden and Rylee; dear sister of Opal, Peter, Elaine, Dennis, and the late (Norman, Wray, Grace, and Freda). Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 545 Dufferin, Stanstead 819-876-5213/ www.casshomes.ca on Tuesday, June 29, 2010, from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. where friends may visist , and also Wednesday, June 30, from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m., followed by the service in the chapel with Reverend Doreen Moffat officiating. Interment will take place in Brookside cemetery in Fitch-Bay, Qc.. As a tribute to her memory, donations made to the Pine Manor, 3 Pine, Stanstead,m Qc. J0B 3E5 would be greatly appreciated by the family.
- Peacefully at the Connaught Home, North Hatley QC on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at the age of 86. Betty M. Lee was the loving sister of the late Marjorie Reid and cherished aunt of Stuart and Ian Reid. Betty was also a dear friend of Denise Duclos and her family and also Kathy Juby. Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 3006 College St. ( Lennoxville ) where friends may call on Saturday, May 28, 2011 from 10 to 11 am followed by the funeral service at 11 am. The Rev. Canon Ron West officiating. Interment in the Elmwood Cemetery Sherbrooke. As memorial tributes, donations to the S.P.C.A. 1139 Queen Blvd. North, Sherbrooke, QC J1H 5H1 will be gratefully acknowledged by her family.
- Passed away peacefully at the Wales Home in Richmond, on Friday November 26th, 2010, at the age of 96. Wife of the late John Mason, and father of Edith (Vincent Farant), the late Ronald, the late Betty Ann, Elaine, and Lloyd Mason. Eurith also leaves to mourn her grandchildren, Diane (David Taylor), Darrel (the late Judy), Donna (Robert Vidal), and Denis (Linda Courtemanche), along with her great grandchildren, many nieces, nephews and friends. A graveside service will be held at St-Anne’s Cemetery, Richmond, on Wednesday December 1st, 2010 at 2:00 PM. Donations to the charity of your choice would be greatly appreciated by the family.
- Passed away peacefully at the CHUS Hotel Dieu on January 21, 2010, Ms Margaret Merrill at the age of 82. Beloved daughter of the late Martin Merrill and the late Elsie Willard. Margaret leaves to mourn, her cousins Phyllis Gauthier (George) of Ayer's Cliff, Pauline McGourty (Bob) of Sherbrooke, and Caroline Rowe of Lennoxville, her nephew John Pickel of Rhode Island, her dear friends Shirley Billing (Roy), Shirley Nutbrown (Harold), and Lenora Conway (Norman) whose care and support enabled Margaret to live her last months as she wished. Also left to mourn are her many dear friends at St-Andrew's Presbyterian Church, Lennoxville, where friends may visit on Monday January 25th from 1 to 2 PM, followed by the funeral service at 2 with Rev. John Barry Forsyth officiating. Interment in Malvern Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, donations in Margaret's memory may be made to St-Andrews Presbyterian Church General Fund, c/o Marlene Cox, 256 Queen St., Sherbrooke, QC J1M 1K6. Arrangements entrusted to Cass Funeral Homes, 3006 College, Sherbrooke (Lennoxville) 819-564-1750 / www.casshomes.ca
- Passed away peacefully at the Foyer Valcourt on Tuesday January 19th, 2010 in her 83rd year. Loving mother of Steve Anderson (Jo-Anne Gray) and Maud (Léo Jeanson), and dear grandmother of Kimberlee (Jean Hamelin). Dear sister of the late Daniel McKenna (Claudette), and of the late Lena (late Marcel Lacroix). Irene also leaves to mourn many nieces, nephews, other relatives and dear friends. Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 295 Principale S., Richmond (819)-826-2502 / www.casshomes.ca , where friends may visit on Saturday January 23rd from 7 to 9 PM and on Sunday from 10 to 11:00 AM. A funeral service will be held in the funeral home on Sunday January 24th at 11:00AM with pastor Paul Scalliet and Hector Jurado officiating. Interment in Ste-Anne's Catholic Cemetery, Danville, in the spring. Donations to the charity of your choice would be greatly appreciated by the family.
- Mabel Mills’ wonderful life journey came to a peaceful end surrounded by loving family on January 14, 2010. Mabel is survived by her children Raymond (Delores), Dennis (Anne), Ginny and John (Jennifer). Mabel was the devoted wife to Norman Mills (deceased) and the caring mother of the late Rodney (Dee) and Jeffery (Pearl). Mabel will be greatly missed by many adoring nieces, nephews, grandchildren, great grandchildren and friends. Mabel, always wanting everyone to focus on her life, has requested no funeral services. In accordance with her wishes, her family will be organizing a celebration of her life in the springtime. In lieu of flowers, donations to the Wales Home Foundation would be greatly appreciated by the family. Arrangements entrusted to the Cass Funeral Home (819)564-1750 / www.casshomes.ca
- Connie Vaitekunas (nee Merkivicius) of Melbourne QC passed away peacefully January 12, 2010 at the age of 79. Beloved wife of Joseph Edward Vaitekunas, mother of Susan, Cathy, Joe, David, Dorothy and Jim. Grandmother of Chris and Geoff, and loved by her children's partners Dave, Martine and Kathryn. In lieu of flowers, donations to the Canadian Lung Association would be appreciated. A memorial service will be held at the Cass Funeral Home, 295 Principale S., Richmond, QC (819) 826-2502 / www.casshomes.ca , on Saturday January 16th, 2010 at 2:00 PM. Please note: the family will be at the funeral home at 1:30 to receive family and friends. "We can't feel saddened over the loss of those we love without first remembering the joy of loving them. The real sadness would have been never having had them in our lives at all." C.DeGraff
- Passed away at the Wales Home in Richmond on Thursday January 7th, 2010, Mrs Marjorie Moffatt in her 101st year. Dear mother of Linda (Jacques Hallé) and former wife of the late Conrad Lafrenière. Loving grandmother of Éric (Alejandra Elizondo), David (Barbara Tanco), Stéphane (Geneviève Grenier) and Marc (Valérie Boivin), great grandmother of Nicolas, Sofia, Alexia and Sebastian. Predeceased by her sister Allison (the late Lloyd Lynn) and her brother Russell Moffatt (Marion). Marjorie also leaves to mourn, her dear nephews Jon Lynn and Rodney Lynn (Louise), her many other nieces, nephews and dear friends. Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 295 Principale S., Richmond, (819) 826-2502 \ www.casshomes.ca , where friends may visit on Thursday January 14th from 7 to 9 PM and on Friday from 11AM to 1 PM, followed by the funeral service at 1 PM with the Rev. Andrew O'Donnell officiating. Interment in the Boscobel Cemetery in the spring. In lieu of flowers, donations to The Wales Home Foundation, http://www.waleshome.ca/foundation.html , or to the Heart and Stroke Foundation would be greatly appreciated by the family.
- Suddenly at the St-Paul's Rest Home, Bury, QC on Friday April 16, 2010 at the age of 87 years. Helena Maude Martin beloved wife of the late Clayton Sylvester and dear mother of Hazel (Bruce Kerr), Bill (Linda Lowe), Myrna (late Pierre Bolduc), Brenda (Brian Lowe), late Joyce (Jr. Thompson), Geraldine (Bill Murray), Wanda (Roland Duquette) and Pete (Rena Charron). She was the cherished grandmother of 24 grandchildren, 39 great grandchildren and 1 great great grandson. Helena is also survived by her sister Louise (Vernon Mosher) and her sisters in law Marjorie (late Eric Martin) and Lillian (Late Charles Martin) and also by several nieces, nephews and many others relatives and friends. Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 554 Main St., Bury, QC, 819-564-1750 / www.casshomes.ca where friends may call on Tuesday April 20, 2010 from 1 to 2:45 pm followed by the funeral Service at 3 pm at St-Paul's Anglican Church, Bury. Rev. Canon Ron West officiating. Interment in the Bury Cemetery. As memorial tributes, donations to the Breakfast Program - Pope Memorial Elementary School, 523 Stokes St., Bury, Qc, J0B 1J0 will be gratefully Acknowledge by the family.