Searching this page will only find
what you can see on the page.
To search inside all obituaries,
first they must all be visiable.
This can be easily done by
clicking on the small gray square
just below the ABC in the upper
right corner of the page.
NEKG of Vermont does not own copyright to the information on this page.
Each obituary on this page belongs to the originator.
Obituaries are created by the deceased or relatives of the deceased
with the help of funeral homes and are published with the intent of
informing the public of its content.
NEKG (NorthEast Kingdom Genealogy)
of Vermont does own this particular collection, transcription and the
presentation of these materials.
You will need to log in as either Member
or as Guest
in order to view obituaries.
Go back to the Obituaries Index page
to get the guest login information.
- Eva passed away peacefully at the Grace Christian Home on Wednesday, April 14, 2010. She will be deeply missed by her daughter Elizabeth (Gary) Bailey, grandchildren Angela (David) Paquette, Jason (Lisa-Marie) Leith, Erika (Donny) Bowen, and great-grandchildren Emma, Sara, and Kiera Paquette, Kelly-Anne Leith and Kaylee and Nicholas Bowen. Eva leaves to mourn her sister-in-law Joan (Donald) McCrea of Winnipeg, brother-in-law and sister-in-law Allan and Lillian Leith of Coaldale Alberta; also many nieces, nephews and dear friends. Predeceased by husband Robert in 1998, her son Edward (Margaret) in 2003, her sisters Marion McCrea, Helen Lowry, Dorothy Learmouth, Connie Little, Jean Nutbrown and brothers Kenneth, Donald and Bruce McCrea. Funeral service will be held at the Lennoxville United Church on Friday, April 23, 2010 at 2:00 p.m., with visitation one hour prior to the service. The Rev. James Potter officiating. Interment of ashes in the Malvern Cemetery, Lennoxville. As memorial tributes, donations to the charity of your choice would be gratefully acknowledged by the family. Arrangements entrusted to Cass Funeral Home, 3006 College St., Sherbrooke, (819) 564-1750, www.casshomes.ca.
- Formerly of Thetford Mines QC, Shirley passed away peacefully at The Wales Home in Richmond, on Thursday March 25th, 2010 in her 82nd year. Beloved wife of the late James Porter and mother of Ron (Lorraine), Dartmouth, NS, Russell (Nina), LaSalle, QC and Ken (Jean) of Lennoxville, QC. She will be sadly missed by her grandchildren Rowena, Caitlin, Lindsay and Andy. Also left to mourn are her sister Verna Szilagyi (late Louis), her brother Donald Mounsey (late Jackie) and sister-in-law Pauline Porter (late Bill) along with several nieces, nephews and friends. A graveside service will be held for both Shirley and Jim at the Riverside Memorial Cemetery, Kinnear’s Mills, QC at a later date. The family wish to thank the caregivers of Norton 2 at the Wales Home for the compassion and excellent care given to Jim and Shirley during their time at the home. Donations in her memory to the Wales Home Foundation, 506 Rte 243N, Richmond, QC J0B 2H0 or to the Riverside Memorial Cemetery, c/o Mr. Lawrence Allan, 3080 Allan Rd., RR#1, Kinnear’s Mills, QC G0N 1K0, would be appreciated by the family.
- Called home by her Lord on Thursday, March 18, 2010 in her 72nd year. Iona West beloved wife of Ronald West and dear mother of Kathryn (Rene Fournier), Garry (Patricia Wright) and Karen. Cherished grandmother of Daniel and Melissa Fournier and Carey and Mitchel West. Iona is survived by her brother and sisters Lorna (David), Ronald (Alma), Delma (Roy), Elizabeth (Cyril) and the late Lewis (Christine). She will also be sadly missed by her special friend Patricia Billson and many nephews, nieces and friends. Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 3006 College St. Sherbrooke (Lennoxville) 819-564-1750 / www.casshomes.ca where friends may visit on Monday, March 22, 2010 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 pm. Visitation will also be on Tuesday, March 23rd from 1 to 2 pm at the St. Peter's Anglican Church, 45 Principale St. West, Cookshire, Quebec J0B 1M0 followed by the funeral service at 2 pm. The Rev. Dr. Patrica Peacock and Bishop Dennis Drainville officiating. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to the Peter Hall School, 840 Cote Vertu, Ville St. Laurent, Quebec H4L 1Y4 or the St. Peter's Church, C/O Malcolm Fraser, 200 Fraser Rd. Cookshire, Quebec J0B 1M0.
- Suddenly at the Hotel Dieu Hospital on Wednesday, March 10,2010 at the age of 78 years. Marion Effie MacLeod was the loving daughter of the late Angus MacLeod and the late Margaret Mackay. Effie was the beloved wife of the late Irvin Bradley and dear mother of David of Sawyerville. Cherished grandmother of Kiersten and Danika. Effie is also survived by serveral nieces, nephews and many friends. Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 3006 College St. Sherbrooke (Lennoxville), QC J1M 1T9 9819)564-1750 / www.casshomes.ca where friends may call on Sunday, March 14, 2010 from 7 to 9 pm and on Monday, March 15th from 1 to 2 pm followed by the funeral service at 2 pm in the funeral home. Rev John Barry Forsyth officiating. Interment in the Malvern Cemetery. As memorial tributes, donations to the Word of Grace, Box 404, Sherbrooke, QC J1M 1Z6 or the ALS Society of Canada, 5415 rue Paré, Bureau 200, Montreal, QC H4P 1P7 would be greatfully acknowledged by the family.
- Passed away in the presence of her loving family at the CHUS Fleurimont on Sunday, March 7, 2010, at the age of fifty-nine. Cherished wife of Guy and adoring mother of: Mark and Tina (Mike Ouilette); Loving grandmother of: Lianna, Sarina and Michael; Dear daughter of Marion and the late Lyman McIntyre. Precious sister of : Edward Chuck ( Madeleine), Gordon Bob, Lynn-Anne, Barry, Laurel and the late Brian; Laureen will also be sadly missed by her mother and father-in-law Léona and Gilbert Maclure along with her brothers and sisters-in-law: Denis ( Thérèse), René (Pierrette), Claude (Diane), and Monique (Laurent); she was predeceased by Donald and Richard Maclure. She also leaves many nieces, nephews, other relatives and numerous friends. There will be visitation in the presence of her ashes at the Cass Funeral Home, 545 Dufferin, Stanstead 819-876-5213/www.casshomes.ca on Friday, March 12, 2010 where friends may come to visit from 2:00 to 4:00 and 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.. Also on Saturday, March 13, from 1:00 to 1:50 p.m. followed by the service in the Centenary United Church with Reverend Doreen Moffat officiating. As a tribute to her memory, donations made to the FrontierAnimal Society, 1 Bigelow, Stanstead, Qc. JOB 3E5 or the Canadian Cancer Society, 3330 rue King West, Bureau 130, Sherbrooke, Qc. J1L 1C9 would be greatly appreciated by the family.
- McBain, Agnes of Lennoxville, Quebec in her 91st year. Agnes passed away at the Wales Home, Richmond, Quebec on March 3, 2010. Predeceased by her brother Wilson McBain and sister-in-law Janet, sister Mary Haggkivist and brother-in-law Folke. She is survived by her brother Elmer McBain and sister-in-law Lola as well as numerous nieces, nephews and special friends she loved like family. There will be a celebration of her life at St.Andrews Presbyterian Church, 256 Queen St. Sherbrooke, Quebec with Rev. John Barry Forsyth officiating on Saturday March 20, 2010 starting with visitation at 1:00 pm followed by the service and burial at 2:00 pm. Internment in the Malvern Cemetery. Agnes was a very active life long member of St.Andrews Presbyterian Church, Sherbrooke and had a passion for flower gardens. In lieu of flowers, donations to St.Andrews Presbyterian Church Memorial Fund, Canadian Bible Society or the Wales Home Foundation (donation will be used for memorial garden) would be most appreciated.
- Gone to be with her Lord on Saturday February 27th, 2010, Barbara Jean Martha Livingstone (nee MacDonald) in her 80th year. Wife of the late Douglas Roy Livingstone and dear mother of Linda (Bill Lodge), Verona ON, Wallace (Heather McAllister), St-Hubert QC, David (Sarah Campbell), Truro NS, Steven, Cambridge ON, Christopher, Asbestos QC and Lisa (Mark Lindstrom) of Kingston ON. Precious Grandma to Lorraine, David, Pamela, James, Scott, Elspeth, Kirsty, Samantha, Jeffrey and Michael. Barbara also leaves to mourn her great grandchildren Kayla, Zachary, David, Luke, Warren and Ian, along with many other relatives and friends. A funeral service will be held at St-Andrew’s Presbyterian Church, 1169 Rte 243, Canton de Melbourne, on Thursday March 4th at 11:00 AM with Rev. John Barry Forsyth officiating. Please note: the family will be at the Church 1 hour prior to the service to receive condolences. Interment will take place in the Danville Protestant Cemetery at a later date. Donations in Barbara's memory may be made to St-Andrew's Presbyterian Church c/o Vicki Baldwin, 1169 Rte 243, Canton de Melbourne, QC J0B 2B0, The Heart and Stroke Foundation, 2630 rue King Ouest, bureau 100, Sherbrooke, QC J1J 2H1 or to the Alzheimer Society, 375 rue Argyll, Édifice Norton, Local 0725, Sherbrooke, QC J1J 3H5. Arrangements entrusted to the Cass Funeral Home, Richmond. 819-826-2502 / www.casshomes.ca
- Passed away peacefully at the C.S.S.S. Memphremagog on Sunday, February 21, 2010, at the age of eighty-four years. Beloved wife of the late Andre and cherished mother of : Diane (Richard), Luc (Monique), and Geneve (Peter); Precious grandmother of : Eric, Anne, Carolyne, Chantal, Laura, Sarah and Brigitte; Rita will also be sadly missed by her eight-great-grandchildren, three brothers and their spouses, along with many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 545 Dufferin, Stanstead 819-876-5213 where friends may visit on Tuesday, Feb. 23, 2010, from 2:00 to 4:00 and 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. . Also on Wednesday, February 24, from 9:00 until the funeral service at 10:00 a.m. in the funeral home.. As a tribute to her memory, donations to the C.S.S.S. Memphremagog, 50 St. Patrice est., Magog, Qc, J1X 3X3 would be greatly appreciatd by the family.
- Peacefully at the Domaine de la Sapiniere, East Angus Que. On Saturday, February 20, 2010 in her 92nd year. Stella May McElravy beloved wife of the late Ivan McKee. Stella is survived by her brother Fred McElravy (late Wilma Davidson) and was predeceased by her sister Winnie (John Henderson) and her brother Findlay. She is aslo survived by many nieces and nephews. Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 15 Station St. Sawyerville, QC (819)564-1750 / www.casshomes.ca where friends may call on Friday, February 26, 2010 from 1pm to 2:30 pm followed by the funeral service at 2:30 pm in the funeral home. Rev. Harold Brown officiating. Interment in the Eaton Cemetery at a later date. As memorial tributes, donations to the Eaton Cemtery c/o Nadia Boutin 255 Wheeler Rd. Cookshire, QC J0B 1M0 will be gratefully acknowledged by the family.
- Peacefully at the Wales Home on Saturday, October 23, 2010 at the age of 96. Muriel Bessie Moore, beloved wife of the late Edwin Basil Prescott and dear mother of Sidney ( Donna) and much loved grandma to Ian. Muriel will also be sadly missed by her many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her brother Charles and sister Gladys Patton. Resting at the Cass Funeral Home, 50 Craig St. S., Cookshire, Que., on Wednesday, October 27, 2010 from 7 to 9 p.m. and on Thurday, October 28 from 1 to 2 p.m. at the Trinity United Church, Cookshire followed by the funeral service at 2 p.m. Rev. Wendy Evans officiating. Interment in the Johnville Cemetery. Donations in Muriel's memory can be made to the Wales Home Foundation, 506 Route 243 N., Richmond, Que., J0B 2H0 or the Johnville Cemetery , c/o Bruce Smith , 2-38 Maple St., Stanstead, Que., J0B 3E2
- MCVETTY, James Arthur 1928-2010 – On Saturday, October 16, 2010, at the age of eighty-two, Jim passed away suddenly and peacefully at his home in Sawyerville. Beloved husband for fifty years of Florence Bowker, cherished father of Lois (Fred), Kevin (Ivana), and Brent (Donna), adored grandfather of Tyson (Karie), Krista (Mike), Chelsea, Kirstie, Sofia, Caitlin, and Jessica, and treasured great-grandfather of Elliott, Delaney, and Brooklynn. Jim will also be fondly remembered by his nieces, nephews, and many friends. We invite you to join our family as we mourn the passing and celebrate the life of this loving, witty, wonderful man on Wednesday, October 20, from 2:00-4:00 and from 7:00-9:00 at the Cass Funeral Home at 15 Station St. in Sawyerville. The funeral service will be held on Thursday October 21 at 2:00 at the Catholic Church in Sawyerville with the Rev Wendy Evans officiating. Those wishing to honor Jim’s memory may give a donation to the Heart & Stroke Foundation at 2630, King West, Bureau 100, Sherbrooke, Quebec J1J 2H1 or the Compton County Historical & Museum Society at 374 Rte 253 Cookshire-Eaton, Que, J0B 1M0.
- Passed away at the Wales Home in Richmond, on Thurdsay, October 14, 2010 Mrs Gladys Thelma ( Grace ) Patton at the age of 94. Loving wife of over 63 years to the late Hugh Patton, and dear mother of Heather ( Nick Turchyn ), Sandra Cotton, and Jim ( Felicity Stone ). Beloved grandma of James ( Karen ), Donald ( Kelly ) and Ross ( Kim ) Cotton, and Chris and Brett Patton. Gladys also leaves to mourn, her 3 great -grandchildren Sharlyze, Zavhier and Kyanne Cotton and her sister Muriel Prescott along with many other nieces, nephews, relatives and friends. A memorial service will be held at the St-Andrews Presbyterian Church, 256 Queen St. Sherbrooke ( Lennoxville ) on Saturday, October 23, 2010 at 2 pm. The family of Gladys would like to extend their sincerest thanks to the Wales Home for all the wonderful care given to their mother. Donations to the Wales Home Foundation, 506 Rte 243 N. Richmond, QC J0B 2H0 or the charity of your choice, would be greatly appreciated by the family. Arrangements entrusted to the Cass Funeral Home, 3006 College St., Sherbrooke, QC 819-564-1750 / www.casshomes.ca
- Passed away at the CSSS des Sources, Asbestos QC on Sunday October 10th, 2010 at the age 85. Loving wife of the late Allan Sutherland, and dear mother of Catherine. She is pre-deceased by her parents Roland Montgomery and Elsie Hyde of South Durham, QC and her sister Margaret E. Montgomery (1993). Marion also leaves to mourn, her brother-in-law James Sutherland of Kingston Ontario, along with many friends. Resting at the Dupuis Funeral Home, 148 Daniel-Johnson St., Danville, where friends may visit on Thursday October 14th from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 PM. A funeral service will be held in the Danville-Asbestos Trinity United Church on Friday October 15th at 2:00 PM with the Rev. Martyn Sadler officiating. Please note: the family will be at the church 1 hour prior to the service. Interment will take place in the Malvern Cemetery, Lennoxville, at a later date. Arrangements entrusted to the Cass Funeral Home
- Our precious Marlene, with more strength than anyone knew she had, she fought hard but her struggle ended peacefully with her devoted husband André by her side, and her “little guardian Vicki” on her bed. André granted her final wish by caring for her at home with the help of the dedicated care-givers of the CLSC, close friends and family. Pre-deceased by her mother “Dot” Weare, (September 1, 1999) and her father, Lloyd McCourt, (May 10, 2010). Other than her husband André, she leaves her step-daughter Tanya (Jean-Charles Brière) and her step-grandchildren Kelvin and Phoenix. Marlene will be forever in the hearts of her sisters Lois and Peggy (Derek Andrews) and her cherished nieces Maylin and Coralee. She also leaves her mother-in-law Hélène Bouchard, sisters-in-law Claudette (Michel L’Etoile), Pierrette (Réal Beaupré) and Colette (Jean-Paul Lacharité) Marlene will also be sadly missed by Beulah Aulis, many relatives in the Weare, McCourt and Bouchard families, and all her friends, especially Nicole, Penny and Brenda, who devoted so much time to making her final weeks more comfortable. Family and friends are invited to a graveside service at the Windsor Cemetery on September 18th at 3:00PM, followed by a celebration of her life in the reception room of Quillorama Richmond, where Marlene faithfully organized and tended to her weekly bowling leagues, helping out with other duties as needed. A friend to all who knew her, Marlene will be truly missed. Always the quiet one, but always the caring one, Marlene thought always of others before herself. We have all been so lucky to have her in our lives. Donations to the Windsor Cemetery would be gratefully acknowledged, if friends should so desire.
- Peacefully at the CHUS Fleurimont, on Thursday, July 29, 2010 at the age of 96 years. Annie Helen MacLean, beloved wife of the late Rodney MacDonald and loving mother of Sheila Williams, Faye ( Andre Lebrun ) and the late Sharon ( Al Rose ). Helen was the cherished grandmother of 8 and the great grandmother of 10. Resting at the St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church, 256 Queen St. Sherbrooke, QC on Monday, August 2, 2010 from 12 to 2 p.m. followed by the service at 2 p.m. Rev Ross Davidson officiating. Interment in the Lingwick cemetery, Gould, QC. In lieu of flowers, donations to the charity of your choice will be gratefully acknowledged by the family. Arrangements entrusted to the Cass Funeral Home, 3006 College St. Sherbrooke (Lennoxville) 819-564-1750 / www.casshomes.ca
- Passed away at the Asbestos long-term care center Friday morning, July 2, Predeceased by wife Brenda B. Mullally in 2005. Ronald was born in Stellarton, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia in 1919 and became a resident of Danville starting in 1958. A veteran of WWII, he worked at the Canadian Johns-Manville asbestos mine for 34 years He is survived by his four children - Duncan (Gillian Gotto), Florence (John Patton), Martha and Stephen, and by grandchildren Robert (Sylwia Jarmuszewicz), Heather, Michael, Iain and Mathew Patton. Resting at the Dupuis funeral home at 148 Daniel Johnson st. in Danville. Visitation Monday evening, 7 - 9 p.m. Service Tuesday afternoon, 2 p.m. at the St. Anne’s Catholic church, 144 Daniel Johnson st. in Danville.
- At home , on Friday June 25, 2010 at the age of 47 years. Julie Ann McComb daughter of the late Allen McComb and Joan Matthews, mother of Joshua and Tanya and grand mother of Traedin. She leave to mourn her sisters Tammi and Teri, her ex husband Ronald Pope, her longtime compagnion Alexandre Hébert, her friends Lucie Rodrigue, Linda Roberts, Robert Lewis, Vickie Jubinville and Neil Hodge as well as other relatives and friends. A funeral service will be held at the Cass Funeral Home, 3006 College, Sherbrooke, 819-564-1750 / www.casshomes.ca on Saturday July 10, 2010 at 10am. A graveside service will take place at the Cookshire Protestant Cemetery on Monday July 12, 2010 at 11 am. The Venerable Dean Ross officiating.
- Passed away peacefully on Friday, June 11, 2010 at Lisaard House, Cambridge at the age of 60. Loving father of Nichola Matthews and Erika Matthews. Dear son of Helen (nee Kerr) Matthews and the late Leonard (1978). Dear brother of Gwen Brownley, Barry (Sandy), Ray (Deborah), Kevin (Joanne), Peter and the late Sharon Matthews. Doug will be missed by many nieces and nephews. Cremation has taken place. A celebration of Doug's life will take place at the Cass Funeral Home, 3006 College St. Sherbrooke (Lennoxville), QC (819)564-1750 / www.casshomes.ca on Saturday, July 10, 2010 with visitation from 1 to 2 pm followed by the funeral service in the funeral home chapel at 2pm. Interment at the Cookshire Cemetery. As expressions of sympathy, donations to Lisaard House, Cambridge (cards available at the funeral home) or the Cookshire Cemetery C/O Rev. Ronald West, 23 Rue Charles-Lennox, Sherbrooke, QC J1M 1E6 would be greatly appreciated.
- With heavy hearts we sadly announce the sudden passing of Lloyd McCourt, surrounded by the love of his family, on Monday, May 10, 2010, in his 91st year. Predeceased by his beloved wife of 52 yeasrs, Glenna (Dot) Weare, in 1999. Always the devoted, caring father, he leaves to mourn his daughters, Marlene, Lois and Peggy, sons-in-law, André and Derek, adored granddaughters, Tanya, Maylin and Coralee, and great-grandchildren, Kelvin and Phoenix. Sharing in our loss is his reason for living, his treasured companion Beulah Aulis, who made his last few years happy ones. His world revolved around Beulah and we could not thank her enough for the love she has shown our dad, and us as a family. He will also be missed by his nieces, nephews and other relatives in the McCourt, Weare and Aulis families, along with many friends. A memorial service will be held at the Wales Home on Sunday, May 16, at 3:30 pm followed by a reception in the Main Livingroom. A private family burial will follow in the Windsor Cemetery. If so desired, donations in his memory to the Canadian Cancer Society or The Wales Home would be greatly appreciated. Our thanks to the staff and residents of the Wales Home for helping make his final years so enjoyable. Keep admiring the squirrels Dad !
- Peacefully at the Hôtel-Dieu Hospital, on Monday, December 20, 2010 at the age of 82. Louise Martin, beloved wife of Vernon Mosher and dear mother of Olive Demontingy and Lyle ( Peggy ). Louise was the cherished grandmother of Robin ( Mark McBean ), Priscillia Lefebvre, Candy, Cleo, Shilo, Jessica, Tina and Kimberly. She was also the great grandmother of 10. Louise was predeceased by her brothers Charles, Alfred and Eric and by her sisters Helena Sylvester and Yvonne Marshall and will also be greatly missed by many nieces, nephews and her many friends. Resting at the Cass funeral Home, 3006 College St, Sherbrooke (Lennoxville, where friends may call on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 from 1 to 4 pm followed by the funeral service at 4 pm. Pastor Michel Houle officiating. A spring interment will be held in the Island Brook Cemetery. As memorial tributes in Louise's memory, donations to the Island Brook Cemetery, C/O Neil Burns 1382 Rte 212 Cookshire, QC J0B 1M0.
- At Westminister B.C. on Sunday, December 18, 2010 at the age of 23. David Michael John MacAulay, beloved son of Michael MacAulay and Roxanne Lloyd. David was the cherished grandson of Germaine Lapointe and the late John MacAulay of Scotstown and also the late Curtis and Iris Lloyd of Island Brook. Dave will also be sadly missed by his many aunts, uncles, cousins and many friends. Resting at the St-Paul's Anglican Church, 588 Main St. Bury, QC where friends may call Saturday, January 8, 2011 from 1 to 3 pm followed by the funeral service at 3 pm. Rev. Wanda Dillabough officiating. Interment in the Riverview Cemetery, Scotstown. Memorial tributes in his memory may be made to the Riverview Cemetery c/o Germaine MacAulay, 192 Ditton St. Scotstown, QC J0B 3B0 would be gratefully acknowledged by the family.
- Passed away peacefully November 22, 2010 at the Argyll Residence in Sherbrooke at the age of 95. Loving husband to Doris and supportive, caring father to Cheryl Hadlock (David), Debbie Parkhill (Jim), and Judy Miller. Will be dearly missed by grandchildren Darren, Shane (Marie-Pierre), Christopher (Blythe), Sarah, John and Mike; many friends and extended family members. Special thanks to the caregivers whose commitment and support eased the burden on family, and brought great comfort to Mush. Mush always enjoyed the many visitors that brightened his day. Rest in peace after a life well lived. At Mushs' request, there will simply be a private family gathering. Donations to the Heart and Stroke Foundation, or Mental Health Estrie.
- Janet Reynolds ( nee MacKinnon ) passed away peacefully in the presence of her Lord, at Grace Christian Home, Sherbrooke, Quebec in her 92nd year on October 28, 2010. Beloved wife of the late Arnold Reynolds. Devoted mother of Robert ( Judy ), Jim ( Ursula ), Grace and Mary ( Don ); cherished grandmother of Debbie ( Geoff ), Kim, Stephanie, Christina ( Stephan ), Kathryn ( Wayne ), Johanna, Adrian and Andrew; great-grandmother to Aiden, Chloe, Olivia, Tobias, Amanda, Alina and Tessa-Jane, also survived by her sister-in-law Jean Reynolds and her nieces. Her gentle, loving spirit and sense of humour will be missed. Visitation will be held from 6 pm to 9 pm, Tuesday, November 2, 2010 at the Cass Funeral Home, 3006 College St. Sherbrooke. A funeral service will be held at St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church, 256 Queen St. Sherbrooke at 2 pm, Wednesday, November 3, 2010. In lieu of flowers, donations may be sent to Dr. W.J. Klinck Foundation, 1501 Campbell Ave., Sherbrooke, Que J1M 0C1.
- Peacefully at the Maison Aube-Lumière, Sherbrooke on Saturday, June 12, 2010 at the age of 71 years. Joyce was the beloved daughter of the late David Nicholson and the late Ruth MacDonald. Joyce was the wife of the late Joseph Rankin and the loving companion and best friend of Paul Emile Lortitch, step mother to Lucie, Denise, Lise and Benoit (Julie) Lortitch. She is survived by her sister Gail (Dale Farrell) and brother Vernon and was predeceased by her sister Wenda and brother Wesley. She is also survived by many nieces, nephews and cousins. A graveside service will be held at the Gisla Cemetery, Milan Que on Saturday, June 26, 2010 at 2pm. Memorial tributes may be made to the Gisla Cemetery,C/O Gail Farrell, 32 Willowdale St. Sherbrooke, QC J1M 0B6. Arrangements entrusted to the Cass Funeral Home (819)564-1750 / www.casshomes.ca
- Passed away following a battle with cancer, on Monday May 3rd, 2010 at the age of 52. Loving spouse of Christine Morrison, and dear father of Mark (Caroline), Kevin (Marie) and Jeffrey. Barry also leaves to mourn, his loving father Raymond Norris (Beverley), and his 2 grandchildren Madison and Ryan Norris, his sisters Patricia (Jacques) and Janet (Geoffrey) along with many friends. The interment of his cremated remains will be held in the Malvern Cemetery at a later date. Arrangements entrused to the Cass Funeral Home. (819) 564-1750 /www.casshomes.ca