Card is from Ernest Skinner to Effie Rundle. Half of Hotel Passumpsic still sits on the north side of the Passumpsic village green. The other half sits about 300 yds south-west and up the hill (cut in half sometime after the 1927 flood.) Thanks to Bruce Filgate.
Slide 10 Front: (L to R)
Newell (Stub) Somers, Ferdnand Jalbert, Betty Urie, Christy, Whitehill, Gloria Hunter, Betty Rash Middle: (L to R)
Marnel Harran, Priscilla Amell, Earl Stetson, Joyce Salt, Mae LaFlamme, Mary LaFlamme, Reginald Lamothe BackL to R) Vernon Alger, Janet Urie, Iona Blair, Joanne Hamilton, Miss Lila Fisher, Chester Quimby, Margaret Whitehill, Patricia Hamilton
Thanks to Bruce Filgate
Looking south east, with what is now the parsonage in the background. The parsonage was originally the church property donor's home, given to the church for as long as they had a use for it, whereupon it was to be returned to the original owners heirs. A framed copy of the document to that effect hung in the upstairs hallway in the 1950s. Information provided by Bruce Filgate.
Taken at side entry to Passumpsic Community Church, c1955. Better / more identification welcome.
Seated, L to R:
Addie Scruton, Mrs Ingals, Thelma Drew (most probably), Marion Gray Corriveau, Margaret Champaney.
Standing, L to R:
Mrs. Lewis Henniger, Josie Watts, Grace Salt, Maud Converse, Mrs Trotter, Glenn Gillander, Emma Lenton, head behind Emma is unknown, Elizabeth Somers, Gertrude Fraser, Lowella Denio, unknown head, Lillie Rundle, Irma Quimby, Helen Kipp, unknown head, Abby Whitehill, Millicent White, Mary Baily. - Thanks to Bruce Filgate.